1974 Chevrolet Corvette Convertible
This auction was held in the past. The information is provided here for archival purposes.
The vehicles displayed may no longer be available.
LOT #: 405
TRANS: Automatic - 3 Speed
- One of only 5,474 convertibles built in 1974
- It is estimated there were less than 900 “L82” convertibles produced
- Rebuilt 350 with performance upgrades
- M40 automatic transmission
- Air conditioning
- Power disc brakes, power steering and power windows
- Factory AM-FM radio
- New tan convertible top, saddle leather upholstery and interior trim and door panels
- Fully polished factory alloys with Goodyear Eagle ST radial tires
- Highly detailed engine/undercarriage and less than 100 miles on this beautiful restoration
ALL ODOMETER READINGS ARE ASSUMED NOT ACTUAL OR EXCEED THEIR MECHANICAL LIMITS UNLESS STATED ACTUAL MILES BY THE SELLER.
1974 Corvette “L82” Convertible
One of only 5,474 convertibles built in 1974.
It is estimated there were less than 900 “L82” convertibles produced.
Rebuilt 350 with performance upgrades
M40 automatic transmission
New Flowmaster exhaust
Power disc brakes
Factory AM-FM radio
New tan convertible top
New saddle leather upholstery
New interior trim and door panels
Fully polished factory alloys
Goodyear Eagle ST radial tires
Highly detailed engine and undercarriage
Refinished in the original red exterior color
Less than 100 miles on this beautiful restoration
August 9th-11th 2018
Reno/Sparks Convention Center
4590 South Virginia St