1969 Chevrolet Camaro Z/28
This auction was held in the past. The information is provided here for archival purposes.
The vehicles displayed may no longer be available.
LOT #: 589
TRANS: Manual - 4 Speed
COLOR: Butternut Yellow
- Rotisserie restored, authentic “X77” code RPO-Z/28--Produced at Norwood, Ohio plant in December 1969
- NCRS Shipping Data Report included
- Superior quality throughout - highly detailed & show ready!
- Correct & fully rebuilt 302 engine (Block #3932386)
- Rare GM cross-ram w/ dual 4295 Holley carburetors
- Special fiberglass cowl hood designed for cross-ram cars
- M21 4 speed transmission (Case #3925660) & correct Hurst shifter
- “BV” code 12-bolt 4.10 Positraction rear axle
- Factory smog system
- Chambered dual exhaust
- Power front disc brakes
- Radio delete w/ block-off plate
- Non-console & gauge car
- All new black standard interior
- Show quality chrome, glass, & trim
- Z21 exterior “Style Trim” package
- D80 front & rear spoilers
- 15” x 7” rally wheels w/ E70 Firestones
- Outstanding, rock-solid body w/ excellent fit
- Rare, factory Code 40 “Butternut Yellow” w/ black stripes
ALL ODOMETER READINGS ARE ASSUMED NOT ACTUAL OR EXCEED THEIR MECHANICAL LIMITS UNLESS STATED ACTUAL MILES BY THE SELLER.
August 3rd-5th, 2023
Reno/Sparks Convention Center
4590 South Virginia St