1967 Volkswagen Beetle sedan
This auction was held in the past. The information is provided here for archival purposes.
The vehicles displayed may no longer be available.
LOT #: 343
TRANS: Manual - 4 Speed
INTERIOR: Black And Red
- First year Beetle to have 12 volt
- Many one year ONLY options
- Complete nut and bolt restoration finished in 2021
- Engine built by world renowned Volkswagen machine shop, Painters Grinding, in Denver, Colorado
- 1600 cc, large dual port intake and high performance dual carbs
- Deep sump oil pan and remote filter for extra cooling
- Fully loaded engine with no expense spared
- Starts right up and runs great
- Custom exhaust
- Upgraded front end with fully adjustable ride height
ALL ODOMETER READINGS ARE ASSUMED NOT ACTUAL OR EXCEED THEIR MECHANICAL LIMITS UNLESS STATED ACTUAL MILES BY THE SELLER.
April 29th & 30th, 2022
We-Ko-Pa Casino Resort
10438 WeKoPa Way