1956 Ford Thunderbird Convertible
This auction was held in the past. The information is provided here for archival purposes.
The vehicles displayed may no longer be available.
LOT #: 194
STYLE: 2 Dr
ENGINE: 312 CU IN
TRANS: Ford O Matic Transmission
COLOR: Peacock Blue
- 1956 Ford Thunderbird Convertible - Hardtop in Peacock Blue / White
- 312 CU V8 - 225 HP w/ Ford O Matic transmission
- 2 white tops- Hard top w/ portholes & soft top
- Instruments, gauges, & controls - all functioning
- Heater, original radio, & clock - all functioning
- New fuel lines & gasoline tank. Interior - excellent condition
- Coker Classic 2 1/2" white wall tires
- Factory visible stamps - Original dealer invoice
- Fender skirts, continental kit w/ stainless trim, spare tire
- 2015 & 2016 Reno Hot August Nights - Celebrity Choice Winner
- 2017 Reno Hot August Nights - Nugget All Ford Classic - Runner UP - Best Ford
- 2018 Reno Hot August Nights Annual Poster - Runner Up
- 2018 Tamarack Car Show - Participants Choice
- 2018 Comstock Classic Car Show - Best Ford
- 2018 Atlantis Cruise of Champions - Best Restored Original Runner Up
- 2019 Reno Hot August Nights - Virginia City Kickoff - Celebrity Choice Winner
- 2021 Carson City Revival Car Show - Celebrity Choice Winner
- Beautiful, Nice driving, "Show and Go"
- Original Southern CA "Bird"--1992 came to NV--always in protective environment
- Includes all stock wheels/hubcaps. Retro A/C, Retro AM/FM/Cassette Player, at Reno, NV Office-Must make arrangements for shipping or pick up
ALL ODOMETER READINGS ARE ASSUMED NOT ACTUAL OR EXCEED THEIR MECHANICAL LIMITS UNLESS STATED ACTUAL MILES BY THE SELLER.
April 29th & 30th, 2022
We-Ko-Pa Casino Resort
10438 WeKoPa Way