1957 Chevrolet Bel Air Convertible
This auction was held in the past. The information is provided here for archival purposes.
The vehicles displayed may no longer be available.
LOT #: S230R
MODEL: Bel Air
- 5.3 L Vortech engine with custom cover and 4L60E transmission
- Sikkens bright red with white simuleather custom interior
- Continental kit and skirts with twin rear antennas
- Dakota digital gauges with clock and retro sound stereo
- California style 1 piece front bumper with chrome bullets
- New glass with power windows and power vent windows
- New white top with hoses pump and rams
- Aluminum radiator with custom shroud and dual fans
- CPP 505 steering box with custom column CON2R steering wheel
- Patriot headers with custom 2.5 stainless exhaust pipes
- Dropped spindles with 4 wheel Wilwood disk brakes
- Triangulated 4 bar rear with 350 pound coil overs
- Extensive frame-off restoration
ALL ODOMETER READINGS ARE ASSUMED NOT ACTUAL OR EXCEED THEIR MECHANICAL LIMITS UNLESS STATED ACTUAL MILES BY THE SELLER.
January 10th-12th, 2020
Peoria Sports Complex
16101 N 83rd Ave