1955 Ford Thunderbird Convertible
This auction was held in the past. The information is provided here for archival purposes.
The vehicles displayed may no longer be available.
LOT #: 206
TRANS: Automatic - 3 Speed
COLOR: T-Bird Blue
- Numbers Matching Car
- Original T-Bird Blue Paint and Interior color
- Garaged for approx. 20 years before restoration
- Restoration completed 2017
- Car comes with factory soft top
- Rebuilt motor has approx. 500 miles
- Factory power windows and seat
ALL ODOMETER READINGS ARE ASSUMED NOT ACTUAL OR EXCEED THEIR MECHANICAL LIMITS UNLESS STATED ACTUAL MILES BY THE SELLER.
Absolutely gorgeous 1955 Ford Thunderbird.
Recently restored, including new interior, and paint. The car is it’s original Thunderbird Blue with a White Soft Top, and Turquoise and White interior. The car has the original 292ci/198hp Y-Block V8 engine with a Fordomatic Transmission. Factory power windows, and power seat. The car has been garaged for several years and has less than 500 miles on the original rebuilt engine. Numbers Matching Car.
August 9th-11th 2018
Reno/Sparks Convention Center
4590 South Virginia St