This auction was held in the past. The information is provided here for archival purposes.
The vehicles displayed may no longer be available.
LOT #: 204R
- 1951 Ford V8 Flathead bored 100 over 4'" Merc Crank
- Isky race cam
- Fenton headers
- All original steel body
- 4" dropped axle
- Posies Super Slide springs front & rear
- Reversed eye 1940 front spindles
- 2" spring shackle 1940 rear end
- Gas tube shocks front & rear
- New paint
- New custom interior
- Gauge cluster
- Fun car
- Manual transmission
ALL ODOMETER READINGS ARE ASSUMED NOT ACTUAL OR EXCEED THEIR MECHANICAL LIMITS UNLESS STATED ACTUAL MILES BY THE SELLER.
May 19th & 20th, 2023
Oregon State Fair and Expo Center
2330 17th St NE