1969 Chevrolet Camaro SS Coupe
This auction was held in the past. The information is provided here for archival purposes.
The vehicles displayed may no longer be available.
LOT #: 414
STYLE: SS Coupe
TRANS: Automatic - 3 Speed
COLOR: Blue Met
- Pro Street 69 Camaro called the "Super Camaro"
- Has a 8-71 Blown BDS Blower ontop of a 468 Merlin BBC Motor
- Refinished in correct Dusk Blue met paint code 51 with custom stripping
- Beautiful Rust Free Body with steel cowl hood
- Dana 60 Rear End on a Chris Alson Chassis rear clip
- Custom made Fully Polished 20" X 15" American Racing wheels & Mickey Thompson Tires
- Brand New Black & White Houndstooth interior
- Front & Rear Spoilers
- Has a Kilduff Lightning Rod Shifter
- 1000's spent building this "Super Camaro" !!
ALL ODOMETER READINGS ARE ASSUMED NOT ACTUAL OR EXCEED THEIR MECHANICAL LIMITS UNLESS STATED ACTUAL MILES BY THE SELLER.
1969 Chevrolet Pro Street "Super Camaro",
468 Merlin BBC motor with a polished BDS 8-71 blower and twin 750 Holley carbs, TH400 transmission with a Kilduff Lightning Rod Shifter,
Chris Alston rear chassis with a Dana 60 4.10 Posi-traction rear end, QA-1 fully adjustable suspension, Custom made 20" American Racing Rear and 18" front wheels with Mickey Thompson Tires,
New Black & White Houndstooth interior,
Beautiful rust free body finished in a Gorgeous
Dusk Blue Metallic paint job,
This is one attention getter that doesn't disappoint-thousands spent building this amazing "Super Camaro"!!
August 9th-11th 2018
Reno/Sparks Convention Center
4590 South Virginia St