This auction was held in the past. The information is provided here for archival purposes.
The vehicles displayed may no longer be available.
LOT #: R437
- FIrst generation D100
- A rate classic truck w/ a mean big block
- Shortbed stepside--details that exist on the late 1966's
- 1966 D100 w/ 318 V8 engine
- Mopars-always the rarest of the big three
- New Radiator, spark plugs, wires, & distributor cap
- New Paint - two tone
- New interior
- New velocity wheels - 22"
- Tires almost new, lots of tread left, 265/40
- New headers & Edelbrock carburetor
- New valves, seals, & gaskets
- Transmission shifter located in dash
- Trimmed camshaft
- All original gauges repaired
ALL ODOMETER READINGS ARE ASSUMED NOT ACTUAL OR EXCEED THEIR MECHANICAL LIMITS UNLESS STATED ACTUAL MILES BY THE SELLER.
August 4-6th, 2022
Reno/Sparks Convention Center
4590 South Virginia St