This auction was held in the past. The information is provided here for archival purposes.
The vehicles displayed may no longer be available.
LOT #: 633
ENGINE: 396 CU V8
TRANS: Automatic Transmission
COLOR: Platinum Pearl With Blue Scallops
- "Feature" truck in "Custom Classic Trucks" magazine
- Tribute to the late Sam Barris & other customer builders of 60's
- Platinum pearl white w/ blue scallops & apple green pinstriping
- 3" chop, slanted B-pillar, doors rounded & filled by "Choppin" Joe Lamones
- Hood pancaked, lowered, pie cut, lengthened & twin peaks accentuated
- Grill opening modified w/ center bar & stainless steel grill
- Bed floor raised 3"--Inside bed upholstered to match interior
- Rear tailgate molded w/ license plate frenched into roll pan
- 1956 Chevrolet Bel Air tail lights
- Fenders extended, radius cut & rear molded into bed
- Matching blue/white tuck/roll theme carried from door panels to dash to seat
- 396 cu V8, Competition Cams camshaft, Edelbrock alum intake & carburetor
- Transmission 400 turbo w/ custom floor shifter
- Indep front suspension 11" disc brakes, HD springs & 1 1/8" front sway bar
- Vintage American Racing 15x8" & 15x10" Torque Thrust polished wheels
- 235 & 255 whitewall radial tires
- Would cost nearly 100k to replicate
- Many other modifications w/ detail! Commands attention everywhere! Show stopper!
ALL ODOMETER READINGS ARE ASSUMED NOT ACTUAL OR EXCEED THEIR MECHANICAL LIMITS UNLESS STATED ACTUAL MILES BY THE SELLER.
August 4-6th, 2022
Reno/Sparks Convention Center
4590 South Virginia St