1991 Nissan Figaro Convertible
This auction was held in the past. The information is provided here for archival purposes.
The vehicles displayed may no longer be available.
LOT #: 345
ENGINE: 4 cylinder - 997 cc Turbo - charged
COLOR: White/Pale Aqua (Summer)
- Nissan Figaro--hit of 1990 World Auto Shows
- Initially--Sold by lottery number
- Made in four colors only--named after 4 seasons of year
- 4 cylinder - 997 cc (1 liter) turbo charged engine, great gas mileage
- All are automatic transmissions
- Convertible folds up into one of rear trunks
- Made of steel but front fenders made of Thermoplastics resin to save weight
- Top speed said to be over 100 mph & talk about great gas mileage
- All made as right hand drive--adds uniqueness of driving
- Actual 136000 KM; 82,000 Miles reads actual miles 80,000 miles
- Drives very well
- Factory air conditioning
- Rare opportunity to bid on a world class car
- Very collectible & valuable
- Low cost to drive!
ALL ODOMETER READINGS ARE ASSUMED NOT ACTUAL OR EXCEED THEIR MECHANICAL LIMITS UNLESS STATED ACTUAL MILES BY THE SELLER.
August 4-6th, 2022
Reno/Sparks Convention Center
4590 South Virginia St